A panel discussion with innovative women leaders who are designing large scale mentorship programs.
- Lessons learned and success tips from leaders who are designing large scale leadership development programs and mentorship programs.
- Share post-pandemic insights that will impact future mentorship needs/opportunities.
- Learn how to ensure diversity in mentoring leaders.
- Understand various philosophies on how to maximize, internal and external, mentorship opportunities.
- Individuals interested in Mentorship
Carol Whittington, Sr. Vice President, Ascension
Linda Aldred, Sr. Vice President, Texas Children’s Hospital
Dana Nicholson Bledsoe, DHA, MBA, MS, RN, NEA-BC, FACH
Mouji Linarez-Castillo, founding member of CEI, Inc.
Read more about the panelists here.
You must be a Women in Healthcare Member and logged in to view this content.
You must login to view this content.