This program covers
- Organizational resilience
- Resilience of Individuals working within the healthcare environment
- Operational and financial planning
- Mental recovery and strength
- Individual leaving the field, pivoting in healthcare and entering the field
- Planning of the physical space (telehealth, surges, no longer can plan just on demographics)
- Community and the disparities
Anyone in the Healthcare Industry.
Kim Brown Sims - Vice President, National Executive Board of Women In Healthcare
Don Orndoff - Senior Vice President of National Facilities Services, Kaiser Permanente
Nichole Wilson - DPT, MBA, FACHE
Vice President of Integrated Primary Care, Community Health Network
Jasmine Ballard - Professional, Administrative Director, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health
Dr. James S. Gordon - Founder and Executive Director of The Center for Mind-Body Medicine
You must be a Women in Healthcare Member and logged in to view this content.