What can we do to prevent a breast cancer diagnosis? What resources are available once a breast cancer diagnosis is received? What is a Nurse Navigator and why are they so important?
- Breast Cancer Prevention and Screening
- How to support someone with a breast cancer diagnosis.
- How to empower someone with a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Information and resources for breast cancer treatment options
- What is a Nurse Navigator?
- How to support the American Cancer Society and other philanthropies supporting people with breast cancer.
Our Panel Speakers
Michelle Heil, Senior Manager, Cancer Support Strategic Partnerships – American Cancer Society
Lindsey Coleman, Oncology Nurse Navigator (Breast) – Sarah Cannon
Laura Register, Breast Cancer Survivor, Principal/Vice President, National Director Healthcare Sector – Terracon (WIH Board member)
You must be a Women in Healthcare Member and logged in to view this content.